Sunday, July 2, 2017

5:24:4/9

I didn't try this time and that was your fault.
I have learned to fight but with you alone.
Do not serenade my heart, speak the truth.
If you do not want to be free then do not come to me.
I know I intimidate you, so why still looking at me?

I have always been here and you somewhere else.
I do not want to talk cause I got nothing to say anymore.
I fought so many battles but never won the price, to get close to your heart.
I once knew you but I cannot say the same now
You once knew me but I am not the same now

I got tired and filled with scars after this long term war
but was I fighting for you or for myself? I don't know.
I could not conclude so I gave up.

The fighting is over and so is the war.
I  might have lost a piece of my heart and my mind
but hope was always like a fuel it was what kept me going.
My survival potion..



1 comment:

  1. It sure gives an understanding of knowing that when you can't give up or keep on, there is always hope to what comes next.
    Thanks for keeping hope alive!��❤

    ReplyDelete